France [electronic resource] : Factors Shaping Foreign Policy, and Issues in U.S.-French Relations
- Corporate Author:
- Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service
- [Place of publication not identified] : [publisher not identified], 2007.
- Physical Description:
- 34 pages : digital, PDF file
- Examines factors shaping French foreign policy, including the European Union, multilateralism, use of force and the UN, and religion and the state; and reviews various issues impacting U.S.-French relations, including European security and defense policy, NATO, terrorism, Middle East peace, Iraq, and trade.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed Dec. 2010). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC., CRS Report., and AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 10113842