Navy Force Structure and Shipbuilding Plans [electronic resource] : Background and Issues for Congress
- Corporate Author:
- Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service
- [Place of publication not identified] : [publisher not identified], 2007.
- Physical Description:
- 32 pages : digital, PDF file
- Discusses uncertainty regarding the planned size and structure of the Navy, the possibility of reductions in Navy ship force structure, and the possibility of reductions or delays in planned Navy shipbuilding programs. Reviews issues for Congress and legislative activity related to naval structure and shipbuilding plans. Includes tables.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed Dec. 2010). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC., CRS Report., and AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 10113928