Hong Kong [electronic resource] : Ten Years After the Handover
- Corporate Author:
- Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service
- [Place of publication not identified] : [publisher not identified], 2007.
- Physical Description:
- 38 pages : digital, PDF file
- Discusses changes in Hong Kong since 1997 reversion of Hong Kong from British to Chinese sovereignty. Addresses political developments, human rights, economic development, and key social and cultural trends; and considers implications for U.S. policy and Congress.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed Dec. 2010). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC., CRS Report., and AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 10113994