Al Qaeda [electronic resource] : Statements and Evolving Ideology
- Corporate Author:
- Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service
- [Place of publication not identified] : [publisher not identified], 2007.
- Physical Description:
- 21 pages : digital, PDF file
- Reviews Al Qaeda's use of public statements made by Osama Bin Laden and other affiliated terrorist leaders, from the mid-1990s to the present; and analyzes the evolving ideological and political content of those statements. Covers statements prior to and following the terrorist attacks of Sept. 11, 2001, recent statements concerning Saudi Arabia and Iraq, and implications for evolving Al Qaeda ideology and strategy.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed Dec. 2010). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC., CRS Report., and AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 10114047