U.S.-China Military Contacts [electronic resource] : Issues for Congress
- Corporate Author:
- Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service
- [Place of publication not identified] : [publisher not identified], 2007.
- Physical Description:
- 67 pages : digital, PDF file
- Provides an overview of and outlines Congressional policy issues regarding U.S.-China military relations and contacts. Covers cooperation in the Cold War; suspensions after the Tiananmen Square crackdown in Beijing; reengagement, reevaluation, and resumption; Congressional oversight; leverage to pursue U.S. security objectives; and U.S. security interests. Includes chronology of U.S.-China military-to-military contacts since 1993.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed Dec. 2010). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 10114183