Latin America and the Caribbean [electronic resource] : Issues for the 110th Congres
- Corporate Author:
- Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service
- [Place of publication not identified] : [publisher not identified], 2007.
- Physical Description:
- 41 pages : digital, PDF file
- Provides an overview of political and economic developments in Latin America and the Caribbean; reviews related U.S. policy issues in the region, including U.S. foreign assistance, the Andean Counterdrug Initiative, U.S.-Latin American free trade agreements, migration issues, counterterrorism, gangs in Central America, the epidemic of AIDS in the Caribbean and Central America, Afro-Latino recognition, and trafficking in persons for sexual exploitation or forced labor; and describes particular issues in selected countries.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed Dec. 2010). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 10114245