U.S. Trade and Investment Relationship with Sub-Saharan Africa [electronic resource] : The African Growth and Opportunity Act and Beyond
- Corporate Author:
- Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service
- [Place of publication not identified] : [publisher not identified], 2007.
- Physical Description:
- 31 pages : digital, PDF file
- Provides an overview of sub-Saharan African economy and U.S. trade with and investment in sub-Saharan Africa; examines major provisions of the African Growth and Opportunity Act, including discussion of beneficiary countries and trade benefits, the U.S.-Sub-Saharan Africa Trade and Economic Cooperation Forum, technical assistance and capacity-building, and regional cooperation and free trade agreements; and discusses current and future challenges and issues for Congress.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed Dec. 2010). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC., CRS Report., and AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 10114269