German Foreign and Security Policy [electronic resource] : Trends and Transatlantic Implications
- Corporate Author:
- Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service
- [Place of publication not identified] : [publisher not identified], 2007.
- Physical Description:
- 30 pages : digital, PDF file
- Examines foreign policy positions and priorities of Germany, including Germany's role in the European Union and NATO, evolving security and defense policy, and transatlantic implications. Covers selected issues in U.S.-German relations, and key dates in German foreign and security policy.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed Dec. 2010). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 10114322