U.N. Law of the Sea Convention and the United States [electronic resource] : Developments Since October 2003
- Corporate Author:
- Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service
- [Place of publication not identified] : [publisher not identified], 2007.
- Physical Description:
- 6 pages : digital, PDF file
- Summarizes content of Feb. 25, 2004, Senate Foreign Relations Committee resolution recommending advice and consent to U.S. accession to the 1982 UN Convention on the Law of the Sea and ratification of the 1994 Agreement Relating to Implementation of Part XI of the UN Convention; and highlights May 2007 Bush Administration statement urging Senate action on U.S. accession to the Convention. Reviews issues raised in support of and in opposition to U.S. accession to the Convention following the Committee hearings of Oct. 2003.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed Dec. 2010). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 10114439