Weak and Failing States [electronic resource] : Evolving Security Threats and U.S. Policy
- Corporate Author:
- Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service
- [Place of publication not identified] : [publisher not identified], 2007.
- Physical Description:
- 30 pages : digital, PDF file
- Provides definitions of weak states and describes links between weak states and U.S. national security and development challenges. Surveys recent key U.S. programs and initiatives designed to address threats emanating from weak states. Identifies remaining issues related to U.S. policy toward weak states and discusses potential legislative issues.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed Dec. 2010). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC., CRS Report., and AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 10114446