Belarus [electronic resource] : Background and U.S. Policy Concerns
- Corporate Author:
- Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service
- [Place of publication not identified] : [publisher not identified], 2007.
- Physical Description:
- 15 pages : digital, PDF file
- Outlines political and economic situation in Belarus following 1994 election of President Aleksandr Lukashenko, in light of failures in democratic development and human rights. Reviews Belarus relations with Russia, NATO, and the European Union; and summarizes Congressional action and policy options to promote democracy in Belarus.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed Dec. 2010). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 10114505