India-U.S. Relations [electronic resource].
- Corporate Author:
- Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service
- [Place of publication not identified] : [publisher not identified], 2007.
- Physical Description:
- 68 pages : digital, PDF file
- Examines U.S. interests in India; Indian regional rivalries with Pakistan, China, and the "IPI" pipeline; and India's domestic political situation. Discusses India-U.S. relations and bilateral issues, including military conflict with Pakistan over Kashmir, nuclear weapons and missile proliferation, U.S.-India security cooperation, regional dissidence and human rights, India's economy and U.S. concerns, HIV/AIDS, and U.S. assistance to India.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed Dec. 2010). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 10114595