Pages of the United States Congress [electronic resource] : History, Background Information, and Proposals for Change
- Corporate Author:
- Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service
- [Place of publication not identified] : [publisher not identified], 2007.
- Physical Description:
- 13 pages : digital, PDF file
- Provides background on Congressional page programs, which employ high school aged students to serve as messengers within Congress. Describes duties of House and Senate pages, discusses reforms in the page system, and examines recent developments in light of allegations involving improper conduct between Members and current and former pages.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed Dec. 2010). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 10114651