Sarbanes-Oxley and the Competitive Position of U.S. Stock Markets [electronic resource].
- Corporate Author:
- Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service
- [Place of publication not identified] : [publisher not identified], 2007.
- Physical Description:
- 26 pages : digital, PDF file
- Provides context for evaluating claims that compliance costs associated with the Sarbanes-Oxley Act have put U.S. stock markets at a competitive disadvantage. Identifies foreign stock market competitors, reviews trends in exchange listings, and examines initial public stock offerings and capital formation. Includes graphs and tables.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed Dec. 2010). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC., CRS Report., and AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 10114655