European Union -- United States [electronic resource] : Financial Services Action Plan's Regulatory Reform Issues
- Corporate Author:
- Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service
- [Place of publication not identified] : [publisher not identified], 2007.
- Physical Description:
- 15 pages : digital, PDF file
- Examines various aspects of the European Union (EU) Financial Services Action Plan (FSAP), which includes legislative proposals to modernize and enhance the efficiency of the regulatory regime for financial services within the EU, including provisions to provide for the consolidated supervision of financial conglomerates. Discusses EU and U.S. perspectives on the various components of the FSAP.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed Dec. 2010). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 10114689