Federal Stafford Act Disaster Assistance [electronic resource] : Presidential Declarations, Eligible Activities, and Funding
- Corporate Author:
- Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service
- [Place of publication not identified] : [publisher not identified], 2007.
- Physical Description:
- 44 pages : digital, PDF file
- Provides overview of the Robert T. Stafford Disaster Relief and Emergency Assistance Act, which authorizes the President to issue a major disaster declaration to deliver a wide range of Federal aid to States overwhelmed by disasters. Reviews the Disaster Relief Fund, and outlines issues for the 110th Congress regarding response and recovery from super catastrophes, expanding eligibility, and control over Federal expenditures. Includes tables.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed Dec. 2010). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 10114706