Federal Government Corporations [electronic resource] : An Overview
- Corporate Author:
- Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service
- [Place of publication not identified] : [publisher not identified], 2007.
- Physical Description:
- 21 pages : digital, PDF file
- Provides overview of Federal Government corporations. Describes the characteristics of Government corporations, including their legal status, budget and finance, as well as location and governance. Discusses issues regarding the absence of central management agency oversight, and the alternative use of Government corporations as transitional organizations.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed Dec. 2010). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 10114760