U.S. Attorneys Who Have Served Less than Full Four-Year Terms, 1981-2006 [electronic resource].
- Corporate Author:
- Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service
- [Place of publication not identified] : [publisher not identified], 2007.
- Physical Description:
- 14 pages : digital, PDF file
- Provides data on presidentially appointed U.S. attorneys who did not complete their full four-year term after confirmation by the Senate and whose terms did not carry over a change in Presidential administration, 1981-2006. Describes current appointment procedures for U.S. attorneys, including interim attorneys; summarizes available information on reasons U.S. attorneys left office; and reviews legislation in the 110th Congress to change U.S. attorney appointment procedures.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed Dec. 2010). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 10114811