District of Columbia Representation [electronic resource] : Effect on House Apportionment
- Corporate Author:
- Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service
- [Place of publication not identified] : [publisher not identified], 2007.
- Physical Description:
- 6 pages : digital, PDF file
- Provides brief overview of H.R. 1433, the D.C. House Voting Rights Act of 2007, and H.R. 492, the D.C. Voting Rights Restoration Act of 2007, both to provide D.C. residents with voting representation in the House of Representatives. Discusses possible impact of D.C. representation on the reapportionment of Congressional seats, and describes Congressional precedent for adding new States and seats to the House of Representatives.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed Dec. 2010). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 10114899