Monetary Policy and the Federal Reserve [electronic resource] : Current Policy and Conditions
- Corporate Author:
- Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service
- [Place of publication not identified] : [publisher not identified], 2007.
- Physical Description:
- 17 pages : digital, PDF file
- Reviews current monetary policy and conditions, including comparison of monetary and fiscal policy, money supply growth and interest rates as indicators, the recent and current posture of monetary policy, Federal Reserve and monetary aggregates, Federal Reserve mandate and its independence, and the near-term goals of monetary policy.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed Dec. 2010). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 10114975