Presidential Transitions [electronic resource].
- Corporate Author:
- Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service
- [Place of publication not identified] : [publisher not identified], 2007.
- Physical Description:
- 37 pages : digital, PDF file
- Discusses legislative actions to enhance the Presidential transition process, the activities of each transition since 1960, and general funding and planning considerations for the Presidential transition process. Provides the text of major transition statutes, including P.L. 106-293, the Presidential Transition Act of 2000; P.L. 100-398, the Presidential Transitions Effectiveness Act; P.L. 94-499, the Presidential Transition Act of 1963 amendments; and P.L. 88-277, the Presidential Transition Act of 1963.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed Dec. 2010). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 10114982