Student Loan Repayment for Federal Employees [electronic resource].
- Corporate Author:
- Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service
- [Place of publication not identified] : [publisher not identified], 2007.
- Physical Description:
- 58 pages : digital, PDF file
- Reviews student loan repayment programs for Federal employees. Covers legislative history of student loan repayment; executive branch law and implementing regulations; student loan repayments in the executive, legislative, and judicial branches; oversight of repayment programs; and issues for consideration, including funding, required service agreements, eligibility criteria, and records and reports.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed Dec. 2010). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 10114984