Federal White-Collar Pay [electronic resource] : FY2008 Salary Adjustments
- Corporate Author:
- Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service
- [Place of publication not identified] : [publisher not identified], 2007.
- Physical Description:
- 18 pages : digital, PDF file
- Reviews projected annual pay adjustment and locality-based comparability pay increases for Federal workers in FY2008. Details the process established by P.L. 101-509, the Federal Employees Pay Comparability Act of 1990, for computing locality-based payments; discusses Presidential and Congressional recommendations; and addresses proposed legislation related to pay.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed Dec. 2010). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 10114992