GAO [electronic resource] : Government Accountability Office and General Accounting Office
- Corporate Author:
- Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service
- [Place of publication not identified] : [publisher not identified], 2007.
- Physical Description:
- 22 pages : digital, PDF file
- Reviews the establishment and evolution of the GAO as an auditor of Government agencies and activities and a provider of services to Congress relating to the oversight, investigation, and review of executive branch operations. Covers GAO resources, including authorizations and appropriations, personnel levels, and personnel system; and discusses procedures for the appointment and removal of the Comptroller General and Deputy Comptroller General.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed Dec. 2010). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 10115010