Fiscal Year 2007 Homeland Security Grant Program, H.R. 1, and S. 4 [electronic resource] : Description and Analysis
- Corporate Author:
- Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service
- [Place of publication not identified] : [publisher not identified], 2007.
- Physical Description:
- 34 pages : digital, PDF file
- Summarizes and compares the homeland security grant program (HSGP) distribution methods of the FY2007 Homeland Security Grant Program: Program Guidance and Application Kit; H.R. 1, the Implementing the 9/11 Commission Recommendations Act of 2007; and S. 4, the Improving America's Security Act of 2007, all of which propose using risk and effectiveness evaluations to allocate HSGP funding to the States, D.C., and U.S. insular areas. Presents rough estimates of grant allocations for the State HSGP and the law enforcement terrorism prevention program, and compares estimates with actual FY2006 allocations. Includes tables.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed Dec. 2010). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 10115045