Major Tax Issues in the 110th Congress [electronic resource].
- Corporate Author:
- Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service
- [Place of publication not identified] : [publisher not identified], 2007.
- Physical Description:
- 26 pages : digital, PDF file
- Discusses economic context of tax issues considered by the 110th Congress; and examines alternative minimum tax for individuals, energy taxation, small business taxation, expiration of enacted tax cuts, tax gaps and tax shelters, international taxation, Federal budget pay-as-you-go (PAYGO) rules, and taxes in the Administration's FY2008 budget proposal. Reviews recently enacted tax legislation.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed Dec. 2010). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 10115048