Nominations to Article III Lower Courts by President George W. Bush During the 110th Congress [electronic resource].
- Corporate Author:
- Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service
- [Place of publication not identified] : [publisher not identified], 2007.
- Physical Description:
- 20 pages : digital, PDF file
- Lists and discusses nominations made by President George W. Bush to judgeships on the U.S. courts of appeals, the U.S. district courts, and the U.S. Court of International Trade during the 110th Congress. Tracks number of judicial vacancies on the courts, number of nominations pending to fill the vacancies, and names of the pending nominees. Presents total number of persons nominated by President Bush to each category of lower Article III court during his entire presidency.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed Dec. 2010). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 10115292