District of Columbia Budget Autonomy [electronic resource] : An Analysis of H.R. 733, 110th Congress
- Corporate Author:
- Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service
- [Place of publication not identified] : [publisher not identified], 2007.
- Physical Description:
- 22 pages : digital, PDF file
- Analyzes H.R. 733, the D.C. Budget Autonomy Act of 2007, to allow D.C. to forego Congressional review and approval of the portion of its operating and capital budgets financed with local revenues, and to lift several budget content and financial management reporting requirements and restrictions on D.C. borrowing authority. Presents arguments for and against D.C. budget autonomy, and reviews policy questions.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed Dec. 2010). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 10115295