Unanimous Consent Agreements Regulating the Further Consideration of Regular Appropriations Bills in the House [electronic resource].
- Corporate Author:
- Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service
- [Place of publication not identified] : [publisher not identified], 2007.
- Physical Description:
- 5 pages : digital, PDF file
- Discusses use of unanimous consent (UC) agreements to establish more structured terms for debating and amending regular appropriations bills in the House of Representatives. Examines timing and frequency of appropriations UC agreements, UC agreements vs. structured special rules, features of appropriations UC agreements, and procedural events not covered by UC agreements.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed Dec. 2010). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC., CRS Report., and AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 10115313