Sick Leave [electronic resource] : Usage Rates and Leave Balances for Employees in Major Federal Retirement Systems
- Corporate Author:
- Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service
- [Place of publication not identified] : [publisher not identified], 2007.
- Physical Description:
- 31 pages : digital, PDF file
- Provides background information on the Civil Service Retirement System (CSRS) and the Federal Employees Retirement System (FERS); and provides data on sick leave policies and usage rates for employees and retirees in CSRS and FERS. Reviews information on unused sick leave policies in private sector and public sector organizations, including State governments. Discusses OPM study of Federal sick leave use in 2005 and 2006. Includes tables and graphs.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed Dec. 2010). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 10115382