Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac [electronic resource] : Proposals to Regulate Their Mortgage Portfolio Size in the 110th Congress
- Corporate Author:
- Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service
- [Place of publication not identified] : [publisher not identified], 2007.
- Physical Description:
- 14 pages : digital, PDF file
- Addresses proposals in the 110th Congress to direct congressionally chartered, stockholder-owned Government-sponsored enterprises (GSEs) to pressure the market to provide more affordable mortgages. Discusses current restrictions on FNMA (Fannie Mae) and Federal Home Loan Mortgage Corp. (Freddie Mac) portfolios and GSE risks, and analyzes advantages and disadvantages of proposals to increase GSE mortgage portfolios and increase conforming loan limit.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed Dec. 2010). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 10115507