Congressional Franking Privilege [electronic resource] : Background and Current Legislation
- Corporate Author:
- Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service
- [Place of publication not identified] : [publisher not identified], 2007.
- Physical Description:
- 6 pages : digital, PDF file
- Provides background on the Congressional franking privilege, which allows Members of Congress to send official mail to their constituents at Government expense; covering member mail allowances, regulation, and costs. Summarizes provisions of bills introduced in the 110th Congress to alter the franking privilege for Members, focusing on the regulation of mass mailings.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed Dec. 2010). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 10115588