Creating GSE Affordable Housing Funds [electronic resource] : Proposed Legislation in the 110th Congress
- Corporate Author:
- Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service
- [Place of publication not identified] : [publisher not identified], 2007.
- Physical Description:
- 17 pages : digital, PDF file
- Examines provisions of H.R. 1427, the Federal Housing Finance Reform Act of 2007, and S. 2391, the Government-Sponsored Enterprise Mission Improvement Act, both to require that FNMA (Fannie Mae) and the Federal Home Loan Mortgage Corp. (Freddie Mac) contribute to a new affordable housing fund for owner-occupied and rental housing. Reviews provisions of H.R. 1852, the Expanding American Homeownership Act of 2007, and H.R. 2895, the National Affordable Housing Trust Fund Act of 2007, both to establish a national affordable housing trust fund. Provides policy analysis and summary of legislative developments.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed Dec. 2010). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 10115640