Veterans' Benefits [electronic resource] : Issues in the 110th Congress
- Corporate Author:
- Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service
- [Place of publication not identified] : [publisher not identified], 2007.
- Physical Description:
- 20 pages : digital, PDF file
- Discusses veterans benefits issues in the 110th Congress. Covers issues regarding disability compensation and pensions; education benefits; homelessness; life insurance; status or eligibility of groups such as U.S. merchant seamen and WWII Filipino veterans for veterans benefits; Reserve and National Guard eligibility for veterans benefits; the U.S. Court of Appeals for Veterans Claims; and legal representation for veterans. Provides overview of benefits and their eligibility requirements, demographics for both the veteran population and the benefit population, and FY2008 budget data.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed Dec. 2010). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC., CRS Report., and AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 10115819