Avian Influenza in Poultry and Wild Birds [electronic resource].
- Corporate Author:
- Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service
- [Place of publication not identified] : [publisher not identified], 2007.
- Physical Description:
- 18 pages : digital, PDF file
- Discusses avian influenza as it affects poultry and wild birds, especially with reference to the highly pathogenic H5N1 strain. Reviews status of avian influenza outbreaks, transmission, control, economic impacts, and legislative actions.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed Dec. 2010). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 10115895