Communications Act Revisions [electronic resource] : Selected Issues for Consideration
- Corporate Author:
- Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service
- [Place of publication not identified] : [publisher not identified], 2007.
- Physical Description:
- 17 pages : digital, PDF file
- Provides overview of possible telecommunications issues for the 109th Congress, including broadband Internet access and municipal deployment, broadcast indecency standards, digital TV transition, FCC structure and reform, media ownership rules, public safety communications, antitrust and other monopoly issues under the Telecommunications Act of 1996, FCC authority for spectrum auctions, and universal service fund reform.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed Dec. 2010). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC., CRS Report., and AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 10115965