National Biodefense Analysis and Countermeasures Center [electronic resource] : Issues for Congress
- Corporate Author:
- Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service
- [Place of publication not identified] : [publisher not identified], 2007.
- Physical Description:
- 18 pages : digital, PDF file
- Examines issues related to establishment of DHS National Biodefense Analysis and Countermeasures Center (NBACC). Discusses NBACC organizational structure, mission, and policy issues, including funding for NBACC facility construction, public oversight of NBACC research, biosafety level 4 construction, coordination of activities with other Federal agencies, and interaction of the Biodefense Knowledge Center with the NBACC facility.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed Dec. 2010). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 10115967