Electric Transmission [electronic resource] : Approaches for Energizing a Sagging Industry
- Corporate Author:
- Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service
- [Place of publication not identified] : [publisher not identified], 2007.
- Physical Description:
- 26 pages : digital, PDF file
- Examines options for electric transmission system infrastructure improvements. Covers historical context and current issues, including physical limitations, siting, burying power lines, pricing, regulatory uncertainty, and investment.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed Dec. 2010). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 10116059