Public Safety Communications Policy [electronic resource].
- Corporate Author:
- Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service
- [Place of publication not identified] : [publisher not identified], 2007.
- Physical Description:
- 35 pages : digital, PDF file
- Reviews public safety communications policy and issues related to P.L. 108-458, the Intelligence Reform and Terrorism Prevention Act of 2004, to increase assignment of radio spectrum to public safety agencies and to improve interoperability of emergency communications systems.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed Dec. 2010). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 10116068