Conservation Reserve Program [electronic resource] : Status and Current Issues
- Corporate Author:
- Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service
- [Place of publication not identified] : [publisher not identified], 2007.
- Physical Description:
- 6 pages : digital, PDF file
- Provides overview of the conservation reserve program (CRP), which provides payments to farmers to take highly erodible or environmentally sensitive croplands out of production to conserve soil and water resources. Addresses current issues, including expiring CRP contracts and reenrollment policy, the effects of CRP on local rural economies, and the 2007 farm bill proposal.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed Dec. 2010). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 10116089