Water Resources Development Act (WRDA) [electronic resource] : Corps of Engineers Project Authorization Issues
- Corporate Author:
- Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service
- [Place of publication not identified] : [publisher not identified], 2007.
- Physical Description:
- 18 pages : digital, PDF file
- Reviews provisions of House and Senate versions of the Water Resources Development Act and other Army Corps of Engineers water resources legislation. Discusses Army Corps of Engineers project development reform proposals, issues regarding Corps involvement in environmental infrastructure projects, Upper Mississippi River-Illinois Waterway investments, Everglades restoration implementation, and coastal Louisiana restoration and protection.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed Dec. 2010). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 10116364