Soil and Water Conservation [electronic resource] : An Overview
- Corporate Author:
- Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service
- [Place of publication not identified] : [publisher not identified], 2007.
- Physical Description:
- 29 pages : digital, PDF file
- Provides background on the evolution of issues regarding Federal conservation of soil and water resources, and reviews current major conservation activities concerning the conservation reserve program, environmental quality incentives program, conservation security program, wetlands and agriculture, technical assistance, and other select activities. Discusses conservation programs and provisions in the 2002 farm bill, reviews conservation appropriations, and summarizes 2007 farm bill considerations.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed Dec. 2010). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 10116373