Liquefied Natural Gas (LNG) Infrastructure Security [electronic resource] : Issues for Congress
- Corporate Author:
- Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service
- [Place of publication not identified] : [publisher not identified], 2007.
- Physical Description:
- 30 pages : digital, PDF file
- Examines issues related to the security of liquefied natural gas (LNG) manufacturing and transportation infrastructure, focusing on issues related to the perceived vulnerability of LNG infrastructure to terrorist attacks. Provides background on LNG and the risks and vulnerabilities associated with LNG infrastructure, and reviews Federal LNG security initiatives and key LNG security policy issues, including public costs of LNG marine security, uncertainty about LNG threats, and security implications of offshore LNG facilities.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed Dec. 2010). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC., CRS Report., and AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 10116441