Project BioShield [electronic resource] : Appropriations, Acquisitions, and Policy Implementation Issues for Congress
- Corporate Author:
- Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service
- [Place of publication not identified] : [publisher not identified], 2007.
- Physical Description:
- 31 pages : digital, PDF file
- Discusses actions of Congress and the Administration that have affected Project BioShield, a program to procure biomedical countermeasures to maintain a national stockpile to treat, identify, and prevent the public health consequences of bioterrorism. Outlines decision-making process for choosing countermeasures, reviews countermeasures for which HHS has contracted, and addresses accounting discrepancies in budget documents describing Project BioShield.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed Dec. 2010). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 10116525