Technology Transfer [electronic resource] : Use of Federally Funded Research and Development
- Corporate Author:
- Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service
- [Place of publication not identified] : [publisher not identified], 2007.
- Physical Description:
- 22 pages : digital, PDF file
- Reviews issues relating to the transfer of technology resulting from federally-funded R&D to the private sector and State and local governments. Covers current Federal efforts to promote technology transfer, including the Federal Laboratory Consortium; P.L. 96-480, the Stevenson-Wydler Technology Innovation Act; P.L. 99-502, the Federal Technology Transfer Act; P.L. 100-418, the Omnibus Trade and Competitiveness Act; patents; and the small business technology transfer program. Includes list of pending legislation.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed Dec. 2010). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC., CRS Report., and AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 10116660