Marine Dead Zones [electronic resource] : Understanding the Problem
- Corporate Author:
- Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service
- [Place of publication not identified] : [publisher not identified], 2007.
- Physical Description:
- 16 pages : digital, PDF file
- Presents an overview of low dissolved oxygen levels (hypoxia) in bottom-water "dead zones," causes of the natural phenomena, areas of greatest concern to the U.S., relevant Federal research programs, and legislation to authorize and fund additional research.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed Dec. 2010). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC., CRS Report., and AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 10116692