Energy Tax Policy [electronic resource] : History and Current Issues
- Corporate Author:
- Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service
- [Place of publication not identified] : [publisher not identified], 2007.
- Physical Description:
- 31 pages : digital, PDF file
- Reviews energy tax policy from 1918 to the present, and examines energy tax proposals in comprehensive energy legislation. Assesses the current posture of energy tax policy and the outlook for energy tax policy. Examines likely effects of energy tax provisions on oil and gas prices and oil import dependence.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed Dec. 2010). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 10116725