Crop Insurance and Disaster Assistance [electronic resource] : 2007 Farm Bill Issues
- Corporate Author:
- Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service
- [Place of publication not identified] : [publisher not identified], 2007.
- Physical Description:
- 12 pages : digital, PDF file
- Provides introduction to the USDA Federal crop insurance program and federally mandated ad-hoc crop disaster payments used to help mitigate financial losses experienced by crop farmers as a result of natural disasters. Discusses current issues and 2007 farm bill action.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed Dec. 2010). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 10116850