Gasoline Prices [electronic resource] : Legislation in the 110th Congress
- Corporate Author:
- Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service
- [Place of publication not identified] : [publisher not identified], 2007.
- Physical Description:
- 14 pages : digital, PDF file
- Examines factors responsible for increases in gasoline and crude oil prices since 2004, and reviews major legislative initiatives and policy options to deal with the gasoline price issue. Describes major oil-related legislation aimed at reducing impacts on consumers, mid-to-long-term supply and demand, oil and gas exploration in the Arctic National Wildlife Refuge, savings goals, Outer Continental Shelf leasing, and refinery revitalization. Reviews relevant legislation in the 110th Congress.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed Dec. 2010). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC., CRS Report., and AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 10116989