Drinking Water State Revolving Fund [electronic resource] : Program Overview and Issues
- Corporate Author:
- Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service
- [Place of publication not identified] : [publisher not identified], 2007.
- Physical Description:
- 6 pages : digital, PDF file
- Examines the drinking water State revolving loan fund (DWSRF) program, authorized under the Safe Drinking Water Act Amendments of 1996 to provide States with grants to help public water systems finance infrastructure projects needed to comply with Federal drinking water regulations and to protect public health. Covers DWSRF allotments and set-asides, drinking water infrastructure needs, and program issues.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed Dec. 2010). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 10117076